The Touch Allround comes with 4 red, 4 infrared, and 2 violet laser channels.
The infrared laser has a greater penetration depth than the red laser and thus reaches deeper tissue layers. The violet laser has an antibacterial effect and destroys even multiresistant bacteria.
The specific configuration of wavelengths is suitable for a wide range of treatments.
4 red laser channels, 4 infrared laser channels, 2 violet laser channels
- Glass front with touchscreen
- Color display for visualization and adjustment of treatment parameters
- Individual control of each laser channel
- Storage space for 20 treatment protocols
- Multilingual intuitive interface (German, English, Portuguese, French)
- Non-wearing and easy to clean materials (glass surface)
- Own development, production, maintenance and service
- Touch Allround with 4 red, 4 infrared, and 2 violet laser channels
- 4 synthetical optical fibers and 6 quartz optical fibers (infrared and violet channels)
- 20 silicon applicators
- Pack of perforated plaster (3 rolls)
- 20 self adhesive applicators
- 2 laser protection goggles
- Sample of LASERNEEDLE marketing materials
The Touch Standard is available in the following versions: trolley, table stand, mobile case unit or combination *
Trolley: Touch with special trolley. Equipped for the use in the treatment room - flexible, mobile with perfect organization of the optical fibers.
Case unit: Touch with case unit and telescopic stand for optical fibers. Especially suited for mobile applications such as training camps, sporting events or house calls.
Table stand: Touch with stable, compact table stand.
* Trolley, table stand, and case unit are also available separately
- Class 3B
Number of laser channels (total of 10):
- 4 laser channels red = 658 nm
- 4 laser channels infrared = 785 nm
- 2 laser channels violet = 405 nm
- 4 regular optical fibers, length 2,2m (for red channels)
- 6 quarz optical fibers, length 2,2m (for infrared and violet channels)
Optical power (per channel):
- max 40mW
Laser power adjustment:
- 5% steps
- continuous mode (cw mode)
- modulation (frequency mode)
- 0 - 10.000 Hz; 1 Hz resolution
- 20 custom treatment protocols
- 100-240 V AC/ 50-60 Hz